Tuesday, April 14, 2009

so yeah

Tomorrow my little sis goes to the doc to see what is up and how far along she is. Its at 7:30 est. I told her no matter what she needs to call me as soon as she gets out... I know its only going to be like 6:00 MST but I don't care... Inquiring minds need to know!

I'm trying not to get to excited yet because you never know what is going to happen but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that everything and I MEAN EVERYTHING goes all right for her the next 8-9 months... I'm sure it will but with what happened to me last year I just don't want to be disappointed... I love my little sister and I just wish I could be by her side. I hate the fact I'm not back in Ohio to take care of her and help her out... Living 1200 miles away freaking sucks. But I hope to be able to be there for the delivery... I want to be there when my new niece or nephew comes into this world. I NEED TO BE THERE!

that is all
later days

1 comment:

Weekends Off said...

How cool! Well I wish her the best of health and a smooth and easy pregnancy!
Congrats on the new neice/nephew!